Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2165362249
Fiorilli Construction is a high growth General Contracting, Design Build, and Construction Management firm focusing on enhancing our relationships locally, and expanding nationwide. We are exceptional in the construction field, have integrity in all we do, and believe in contributing to an amazing culture within our work environment. We believe in the philosophy of work hard, play hard and we are passionate about our lifestyles. At the end of the day, building synergistic authentic relationships is our #1 priority. We do not believe that this is just a job, but a passion and we bring that to each and every project that we do.
We are looking for assertive, energetic, and high performing construction rock stars able to service clientele for a large variety of construction projects. We are looking for you to take responsibility for all productivity, communications, and controls while operating effectively and efficiently in a collaborative team environment. Ideal candidates must be passionate about providing outstanding services to deliver a great product while demonstrating a strong sense of accountability.
This position reports to the Director of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as our Procurement Manager (PMr), aka Purchasing Agent / Buyout Process GURU in the support of overall Contracting and workflow across the organization for all variations of assignments, large and small.
The basic function of the PMr is to procure, expedite subcontracts, suppliers, and schedule deliveries of materials and services to jobsite. The Procurement Manager develops and maintains relationships with subcontractors and suppliers. This includes evaluating subcontractor qualifications and financial capabilities. The Procurement department generally prepares, negotiates and awards all subcontracts, and purchase orders.
First Year Outcomes
1. Improve Buyout bottom line by 5% across the board annually
2. Innovate and implement BUYOUT CORE PROCESS, 80% strong
3. 4 Rock star project Buyout Awards (by Director)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Buyout Process
2. Budget Loaded Scheduling
3. Buying Reporting & Forecasting
4. Job Startup Deliver Construction Excellence
5. Client & Sub Relations
1. Before construction, the Procurement department reviews contract documents including drawings, specifications and special requirements established by preconstruction. This department then determines how the work should be broken down and purchased in order to obtain competitive pricing. The PMr must have good knowledge of the market place, potential labor or material shortages, and resources of each subcontractor.
2. The Procurement department also works closely with the project manager, superintendent and project engineer and provides support throughout the course of the project by:
a. Evaluating financial capabilities of subcontractors
b. Maintaining current insurance certificates and performance and payment bonds
c. Assisting in expediting materials
d. Assisting in resolving subcontractor issues
3. Prepare and execute procurement strategies.
4. Determine on a project by project basis with Leadership team what scopes of work will be purchased.
5. Review and write subcontractor scopes of work identified.
6. OWN the Vetting Trade Partners Core Process.
7. Negotiate and procure subcontracts, rentals, and any other project costs to Fiorilli Construction.
8. Once a price has been negotiated and approved by DOP the PMr will prepare the draft subcontract in Procore.
9. Once the construction schedule has been developed by OPS the PMr will assist in developing a cost loaded schedule that will be reviewed by OPS and BM for acceptance.
10. Manage national accounts – negotiate terms and rates.
11. Develop knowledge of cost of goods sold and their values.
12. Train and become Procore procurement GURU for all Procore related procurement modules.
13. Build strong relationships with subcontractors & vendors.
14. Setup the CBD report and populate regularly. Review with DOP prior to issuing the report to the project team.
15. Setup the project setup sheet and populate the baseline budget/ cost of goods sold and review with the DOP prior to issuing the report to the team.
16. Maintain and implement construction proforma / budget for each project
17. Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
18. Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs
19. Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary
20. Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations
21. Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate
22. Research new materials for design and cost savings
23. Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies
24. Develop and implement Procurement strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
25. Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
26. Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
27. Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines
28. Assist in maintaining company quality control program
29. Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability
30. Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes
31. Forecast upcoming demand
32. Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems
33. Manage materials/equipment inventory
34. Assist in developing and write larger scopes of work for projects bidding.
35. Backstopping: Assist Precon if necessary with Estimating Responsibilities during overflow/peak periods
36. Backstopping: Project Management assignments if necessary during overflow/peak periods
37. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
38. Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
39. Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
40. Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
1. Preferred to have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
2. Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
3. Strong attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
4. Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
Please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration! Seeking candidates local to Northeast Ohio only!
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.