Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Our Project Control staff, systems, and procedures are second to none and provide the company with the best possible opportunity for success. This type of accomplishment does not come without hard work and a willingness to commit resources. AECOM's Project Controls Group has systems and procedures in place that encompass a full array of industry best practices including scheduling techniques, earned value tracking, cost forecasting and management reporting. AECOM's commitment to effective project controls is evidenced by the excellent training programs, procedure and system development efforts that have characterized the Project Controls Group since its formation.
• Requires a demonstrated ability to effectively lead the project controls function on a medium to large project.
• Possesses proven knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Utilizes extensive knowledge of construction contracting including the manner in which contract type effects implementation of project controls systems impact and monthly project performance reports, and recommends contractor invoices for approval.
• Evaluates manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
• Oversees the production and maintenance of accurate project schedules. Expert understanding of schedule resource loading and leveling.
• Assists the Project Manager in budgeting and managing incentive programs.
• Holds an expert understanding of schedule, critical path analysis, resource loading and leveling.
• Establishes and maintains client relationships.
• Has the ability to review and analyze project program and oversee the production of accurate progress/performance reports.
• Able to review and assess (as required) raw data that comes from project automated systems.
• Involved in tracking system to insure that Project Management team is fully aware of detailed change order status.
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.