Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85539
Freeport-McMoRan is a premier U.S.-based natural resources company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum. The company has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the copper industry. Freeport-McMoRan is the world’s largest publicly traded copper producer, the world’s largest producer of molybdenum and a significant gold producer. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially-responsible manner.
We have the assets, the talent, the drive and the financial strength to provide attractive and rewarding careers for our employees. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Freeport-McMoRan.
Highly skilled workers in the Electrical/Instrumentation craft who perform at or above a Journeyman level including but not limited to removal, repair and installation of electrical components, electrical systems analysis and diagnosis, advanced troubleshooting and systems/process optimization. Employees may mentor or train other electrical employees. Employee will work under minimal supervision where the primary objective is safe production.
• Completion of an approved Certified Electronics, Electrical and/or Instrumentation Program, OR
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Industrial Electrical and/or Instrumentation repair and maintenance, OR
• Associate’s degree or Trade School Certification in a related field and two (2) years of experience in Industrial Electrical and/or Instrumentation repair and maintenance
• Experience in troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of electrical circuits and connected equipment; this includes the ability to read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, prints, and schematics for trouble shooting and repair
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to satisfy training, safety, and electronic message transmission policies of the company
• Must have minimum personal tools as described by the department tool list or be able to obtain them within 90 days of hire date
• High School diploma or GED
• Experience with VFDs, PLC, HMI, and/or SCADA Control Systems
• Experience working with low and medium voltages
• Experience with AC and/or DC controls
• Experience with instrumentation devices
• Experience with diagnostic electrical test equipment
• Experience with HVAC equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Please direct any questions to the provided email above.
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.