Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80461
Climax Molybdenum Co., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan, is the world's leading molybdenum producer and supplier. Our global operations include both primary and byproduct molybdenum mines, integrated global operations, and local customer care. We provide our worldwide partners with the most reliable supply and highest quality molybdenum and rhenium products. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially responsible manner.
We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals who seek challenging, exciting and rewarding work for a company that supplies molybdenum for a variety of high-value applications in industries ranging from steel and oil to aerospace and construction. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Climax Molybdenum.
This position is located at the Climax Mine site off of CO-91 between Silverthorne, CO and Leadville, CO. This is a rural, alpine area approximately two hours from the Denver metropolitan area. The mine is at an altitude of approximately 10,200 feet. In the winter, the average high temperature is 31 degrees and the average low is 3 degrees. In the summer, the average high temperature is 71 degrees and the average low is 38 degrees. The average snowfall in Lake/Chafee counties is in excess of 200 inches per year.
Under general supervision, safely maintain, install, repair and troubleshoot multiple types of electrical systems and equipment in support of a Mill/Processing site.
• Completion of an approved Certified Electronics, Electrical and/or Instrumentation program, OR
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Industrial Electrical and/or Instrumentation repair and maintenance, OR
• Associate’s degree or Trade School Certification in a related field and two (2) years of experience in Industrial Electrical and/or Instrumentation repair and maintenance
• Knowledge of AutoCAD drawings/prints, and electronic prints
• Knowledge of proper SOP’s
• High School diploma or GED
• Experience with VFDs, PLC, HMI, and/or SCADA Control Systems
• Experience working with low and medium voltages
• Experience with AC and/or DC controls
• Experience with instrumentation devices
• Experience with diagnostic electrical test equipment
• Experience with HVAC equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Please direct any questions to the provided email above.
18 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.