Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Operator] PROCESS OPERATOR I - UNDERGROUND - HENDERSON MINE - EMPIRE, CO

Posted by: Freeport McMoRan <freeportjobs@fmi.com> on May 22, 2018 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Empire
State: Colorado
Zip or Postal Code: 80640

Climax Molybdenum Co., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan, is the world's leading molybdenum producer and supplier. Our global operations include both primary and byproduct molybdenum mines, integrated global operations, and local customer care. We provide our worldwide partners with the most reliable supply and highest quality molybdenum and rhenium products. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially responsible manner.
We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals who seek challenging, exciting and rewarding work for a company that supplies molybdenum for a variety of high-value applications in industries ranging from steel and oil to aerospace and construction. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Climax Molybdenum.
This position is located at the Henderson Mine, which is in an underground mine plant setting at an elevation of 10,800 feet above sea level. This may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
Process Operator I's are skilled employees who operate at least one material handling system in the production process, such as conveyors, transfer chutes, flow systems and flotation/grind mills. Employees work under minimal supervision in environments where the primary objective is safe production.

Minimum Qualifications
Six (6) months of experience in the trade
Experience with material handling equipment
Must be able to pass a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms background check

Preferred Qualifications
High School diploma or GED

Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability

Please direct any questions to the provided email above.

5 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.