Bridgestone Switchboard Operator (Job Nbr: 1817)
Posted by: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. on May 17, 2018 at 01:47:02.
Country: United States
Bridgestone Switchboard operator
Responsible for receiving callers about client products and business, determining nature of caller's business needs, provide caller guidance and direct or re-direct callers to requested destination in a polite, professional manner, assist management in the overall operation and upgrades to the system as required.
Preferred candidate will have a college education, minimum requirement is a high school diploma and 2 years of relevant experience. Must exhibit strong communication and leadership skills, practical computer knowledge, and a strong work ethic. Previous customer facing roles similar to hotel or concierge services is a plus for this key position. An understanding of how empathy can diffuse a caller is highly regarded.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/
- Develop a strong customer service-oriented relationship with client, employees, managers, subcontractors, and Jorgensen staff.
- Operates IP telephone or computer console to receive incoming calls/messages.
- Obtain caller's name, purpose of call and directs call to appropriate personnel, or capturing of pertinent information for message to proper source.
- Must demonstrate an ability to multitask multiple calls paying attention to caller wait times.
- Maintain situational awareness for minimum number of dropped calls.
- Receive and address all calls with a friendly, caring, and helpful attitude; an empathy understanding.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BSAM Jorgensen ~ 200 4th Avenue South ~ Nashville, Tennessee 37201 ~
86 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.