Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities and utilities throughout the United States. Our clients include industrial manufacturing; chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is seeking a skilled concrete carpenter. This position is responsible for performing each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assembles and secures forms, wood structures, sheet metal, and other various materials.
• Installs form work, place steel reinforcement, install concrete, and finish as needed for concrete construction.
• Takes measurements and calculates the size and amount of material needed.
• Cuts, shapes and smooths lumber and other material according to needed measurements.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program preferred.
• Three or more years proven industrial concrete experience required.
• Knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
• Knowledge of basic mathematics and its applications.
• Skill in the standard use of tools and equipment of the profession.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
45 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.