Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85387
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Small Equipment Operator: Great Pay & Benefits + $2000 Special Bonus
***This position is eligible for the 2018 Special Bonus of $2000. This bonus is paid after completion of one year of service with WM.***
A Small Equipment Operator will work with one or two pieces of equipment including but not limited to baler, front-end loader, bobcat, candensifier or forklift to transport or bind paper or other loose materials to facilitate handling by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the Small Equipment Operator duties successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks.
• Must be able to sort and grade material.
• Fill and operate candensifier.
• Record materials or items received or distributed and mark materials with identifying information.
• Maintain inventory records.
• Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
• Insure material is being fed properly onto conveyor.
• Coordinate flow of material.
• Start baler up on time, read monitor, which displays functions of baler, and react quickly to machine prompts and alarms, and ensure proper operation.
• Monitor and document downtime.
• Insure safety around working areas.
• Check quality of material before it is baled or shipped.
• Coordinate with MRF Manager to see what material needs to be baled or shipped
• Perform routine maintenance and daily inspection on equipment such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
• Keep supply of wire on hand for baler.
• Operate loader, forklift, bobcat, or other equipment to move material to designated area.
• Keep surrounding work areas clean.
• Unloads, tags, and stacks material in proper rows by raising and lowering lifting device.
• Loads or unloads materials into or out of trailers and railcars.
• Move material from baler.
• Dump containers, bins, and gaylords of materials.
• Read loading, unloading sheets and bills of ladings.
• Complete necessary load and unload tally sheets.
• Inspect and grade wastepaper that is received at plant.
• Ensure that vehicle condition reports are filled out properly as required by corporate guidelines.
• Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
21 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.