production worker (6360100)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 16, 2018 at 10:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80513
Aerotek is now hiring Production Workers!
By joining our team as a contract-to-hire employee, you will become part of a national organization that makes products for the automotive, renewable energy, and aerospace industries. Our team is looking for individuals for whom commitment, responsibility, and growth are core values. If this seems like the right position for you, please APPLY NOW!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for measuring and using cutting tools to shape foam boards to spec.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent processing.
- Reach goals set by production needs daily.
- Polish and sand with grinding discs or sandpaper.
- Verifies dimensions, conformance and alignment of finished work-piece specifications.
- Dedication to keeping a clean work space at all times to increase efficiency and safety for all employees.
What We Can Offer:
- Job Type: 3 month contract-to-hire
- Salary: $13.52 to $13.92/hr
- Affordable benefits package: including healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more
- 8-hour Days
- 8-hour Nights
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift availability
What We Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Machine shop experience doing deburring or grinding would be ideal
- Strong natural ability to work in teams, high degree of adaptability & flexibility
- Ability to pass all post-offer, pre-employment assessments including background screen, drug screen and physical including respirator fit test.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
55 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.