General Labor, (6360358)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 23, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Carson City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 89711
Job Title: Construction Laborer/Rigger
Location: Sparks, NV
Pay: $16 - $18/hr.
Schedule: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM (30 minute lunch) Monday through Friday (overtime offered to high performers)
- Rigging and equipment install
- Lifting and carrying heavy tools pushing upwards of 50,000 lb
- Working around lifts and heavy equipment
- Assisting in the unloading of materials, assisting riggers in the movement of tools into the facility
- Helping with the setting of the tools in place for final install
- Material handling 50% and working outside in the elements the other 50%
- Very strict about safety and following procedure/rules
- NV State ID and Car Registration
- Previous construction experience
- Previous mechanical or maintenance experience would be a plus
- Previous carpentry experience
- Must be able to pass drug test (NO background check required)
Be at work on time every day. Reliable, willing to learn.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
70 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.