City: West Jordan
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84088
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Baler Operator: Great Pay & Benefits! + $2000 Special Bonus in West Jordan, UT.
The Baler Operator is responsible for monitoring material bunker levels and activating the conveyors and controls to bale sorted recyclable material.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Performs daily inspection of equipment.
• Monitors levels of material in bunkers.
• Change baler settings for each commodity to be baled.
• Operate conveyors to bring materials from bunkers to baler.
• If facilities exist, perform QC on material as it is conveyed to the baler.
• Places materials in compression chamber of baling machine.
• Activate the controls of baler to compress and wire tie bales.
• Threads tie bands around bale and twists or clamps ends of bands to tighten bands.
• Opens compression chamber doors and removes bale from machine.
• Trucks bales to storage place, weighs bales, and records weight.
• Lines compression chamber of baling machine with paper, burlap, or other covering before baling.
• Sews or ties wrapping in place after baling, and stencils bales.
• Keeps accurate production records on bales produced.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
1 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.