Posted by: Aerotek on May 17, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 52211
- 4+ years of HVAC service tech experience
- EPA Universal, G-60, F-60, OSHA 10
- Valid and Clean New York State Driving License
- Ability to perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
- Troubleshooting and perform repairs on various systems. (5 to 50 ton of cooling)
- Performs preventative maintenance on various HVAC/mechanical equipment
- Supervise the work of lower level HVAC mechanics by providing instruction and training.
- Installs HVAC Equipment, VRF, Humidifiers, Economizers, Refrigeration Components, Controls.
- Perform Startups for new installs
- Locate, Order, picks up, and deliver parts required for Install/repair needs.
- Installation of refrigerant, condensate, chilled and condenser water piping (up to 3 inch)
- Maintain work vehicle in proper condition, report about issue in timely manner.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, with good comprehension
- Coach and supervise crew members
- Technical school or Union education/ background
- DAIKIN, CITI MULTI, LG certifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
61 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.