Commercial/Industrial Plumbers and Pipe Fitters (6361713)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 17, 2018 at 10:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87102
Job Description: Commercial Construction Projects
- The projects include apartment complexes, condos, high rises, hospitals, universities, etc.
Location: Denver, CO
40 Tinners/20 Fitters
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Must have experience in new commercial construction (hotels, high rises, hospitals, multi-floor apartments, etc.)
- Must have own tools (minimum tool list will be provided)
- Pay Rat: Between $22-$27 depending on experience
- Licensed Journeyman Plumbers preferred but not required
- Pay between $22-$26 depending on experience
Travel: All contractors are liable for any travel expense to and from Denver. Does not reimburse for travel time.
Per Diem: $100/day for each day worked
- After 5 months they're expected to move to Denver permanently.
Worksite: Mainly outdoors in a construction setting
Schedule: 7:00am - 3:30pm 5days/week occasionally 6 days
PPE: All individuals will be required to provide their own tools and steel toed boots.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
97 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.