Construction Scheduler (6361843)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 18, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47305
One of the largest utilities companies in the country is seeking a Construction Scheduler for their team in Muncie, IN! Candidates must have previous construction industry experience.
- Planning and scheduling various project workloads.
- Gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports.
- Ensuring that assignment and work schedule follow company policy.
- Evaluating current procedures and recommending changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- 2 years of experience as a planner-scheduler or equivalent project controls experience through 5 years in project management
- Computer fluency in Microsoft office and project scheduling software such as Primavera or Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in scheduling techniques for construction projects and/or work management applications
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field such as construction management or an associate degree in a related technical field and equivalent experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
95 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.