Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
This position is responsible for providing administrative duties to the Project Manager/Project Executive on the Green Line Extension Project.
Reports To: Project Manager/Project Executive Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Update and work within various excel spread sheets
• Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate person
• Take rough notes that accurately reflect the decisions and discussion that took place during the meeting.
• Write up these notes in an agreed format (whether electronically or in hard copy) so that information can be easily discerned and communications are clear, thus avoiding any confusion. Responsibilities and ownership must be clearly indicated within the minutes.
• Copy and distribute the minutes to all relevant people as detailed in the Participants section.
• Ensure that a copy is filed appropriately, keeping all minutes together in a file for future reference.
The ideal candidate should have a professional presentation and pleasant demeanor, a minimum of a high school diploma, and strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. The candidate should also have the ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers, represent the company professionally with a positive outlook, and be a dedicated, detail oriented and hardworking individual as well as an outstanding team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
30 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.