Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Please apply directly to The Middlesex Corporation (Link is at the bottom)
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Roadway Foreman will be responsible for the field planning and production of all types of roadway related construction as directed by the Superintendent.
Reports To: Superintendent
Status: Full-time, Salary
• Organize and plan the work with the Superintendent
• Direct oversight responsibility of time sheets for labor and equipment, as well as daily reports complete with quantities worked
• Review, maintain, and monitor crew’s productivity and goals daily
• Enforce quality control and Company safety policies on all aspects of the work
• Follow the project construction process to ensure that work is completed on time
• Conduct daily huddles, stretching exercises, and weekly Tool Box Talk with crew
• Provide job hazard analysis prior to new work activities
• Develop material handling plan with Superintendent
• Ensure that delivery receipts are collected and submitted to field engineers
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a foreman working on roadway related construction
• Must have knowledge of calculating and setting grades, of all types of roadway construction equipment and forming systems associated with roadway construction
• Have a valid driving license
• OSHA 10 certified
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal communication skills
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
• Professionally and technically competent in the area of bridge and crane work
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
17 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.