Dump Truck Driver- Orlando, FL
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
A Triaxle Truck Driver is responsible for hauling materials/equipment around or to and from the jobsite.
Reports To: Dispatch
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Follow daily procedures as instructed by Dispatch
• Able to work with crews on site as necessary either in truck on the ground
• The following must be performed on a daily basis, truck must be cleaned, windows washed, cab waxed, all aluminum polished and tires cleaned
• Minimum of 5 years of construction related experience
• CDL A or B
• Clean driving record
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.