Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Perini Management Services, Inc. is currently looking for a Project Engineer who is interested in working overseas.
• Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
• Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; review of product data submittals & shop drawings
• Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures that include document control of RFI’s, material submittals, shop drawings and change orders.
• Perform site inspections of in-place work to ensure quality and compliance with contract documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Science/Technology, Construction Management
• Five years of experience in Federal Contracting and/or large building renovation
• CADD experience a plus
• Spanish fluency a plus.
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
• Must be willing to relocate overseas.
16 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.