Industrial Cleaner (6380869)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 13, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47722
Our client is hiring for Industrial Cleaners in the Evansville, Newburgh, and Owensboro areas.
This employee will be doing heavy cleaning in large industrial environments, and the company is looking for long-term employees.
- Will perform a variety of tasks that include equipment operating: vacuum truck operation, "Safety T" operation, confined space clearing, debris removal, and elevated cleaning if needed.
- Will be moving moderate to heavy materials around site
- Will be working in a demanding environment where managers will expect employee to stay on task and busy.
- Will be working around heavy equipment and safety is #1 priority
- Will be working in extreme heat or cold.
- 1+ year of heavy industrial or construction experience
- Ability to work in tight spaces, at height, or in the elements
- Ability to work Monday-Sunday and 10+ hours of OT/week
- Safety awareness in industrial facilities- Safety is a priority!
- Ability to travel 1+ hour (drive time will be paid)
- Ability to move up in company
- May be trained for CDL and/or other compensation benefits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
107 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.