Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Pay: Up to $25/hr, $80 per diem.
Must be available for 1st & 2nd shift.
* Operate hand-welding, flame-cutting, hand-soldering, or brazing equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
* Ability to read work orders, instructions, formulas or processing charts to ensure precise and accurate welding in agreement with the customer's design.
* Identify non-conformances during inspection of component parts and properly document such non-conformances.
* Maintain welding equipment in good working order to keep the equipment free of debris and perform proper maintenance.
* Record an accurate log of job times and specifications.
* Maintain clean equipment/tools and work area.
* Notify supervisor when work received does not meet the specifications required.
* Follow all relative ISO 9000 procedures.
* Follow all established safety procedures.
* Able to work 1st shift, M-F, 6a-230p, with the possibility of overtime.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* 2+yr experience with GTAW welding process (TIG)
:: OR ::
* Associate Degree in a technical area or 1yr welding certificate program with 1+yr TIG welding experience.
* Experience welding thin gauge materials and aluminum.
* Ability to read, interpret, and fabricate from manufacturing and/or customer provided blueprints to meet welding specifications.
* Ability to accurately read weld symbols & pass all weld tests.
* Accurate & reliable measure skills.
166 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.