Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30558
HEMI Systems is looking for an experienced Field- Engineer with a desire to advance to the next level of responsibility in the construction trade. The position will function as an (Assistant Project Manager) Reporting directly to and supporting the day to day functions and responsibilities of the area Project Manager in Maysville Georgia. The position will require the willingness to travel as required to multiple project locations within the Region.
• Support the field in an effort to operate seamlessly
• Document field issues including but not limited to the following: Schedule Impacts, Fabrication Errors, Interferences, Modifications, Extra Work and Red Lined Drawings.
• General support to the Project Management Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Maintain a safe work place and crew
• Motivated, adaptive and strong personality
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Understands safety protocol and a willingness to stop unsafe work practices
• Ability to be proactive rather than reactive.
• Fluent with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong understanding of mechanical and construction practices.
5 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.