Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
We are currently seeking two (2) Journeyman Electricians and.or Journeyman Data Techs to travel around the Midwest completing work on micro cell tower sites. Work will be throughout Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio.
Must have OSHA 10, reliable transportation, valid driver license, and verifiable experience pertaining to cell sites or similar work.
1. Locate the location for Telecom and Power Supply Cabinets outside of classified zone
2. Install underground 2" conduit from telecom cabinet to existing building.
3. Pull four (4) CAT6 cables inside conduit
4. Install grounding system(s)
5. Install one (1) #2 AWG Ground
6. Install solar power supply system
7. Install Communications outdoor cabinet
8. Install service entrance box
9. Install coax cable from cellular antennas to Service Entrance Box
Per Diem: Hotel + $30.00/day
Duration: 5 Weeks with possibility of months of work to follow
Starts 6/25/18. For consideration, please send current resume and OSHA to this posting.
149 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.