Posted by: Aerotek on June 14, 2018 at 10:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
- Welding/ Fabricating structural steel
- Read & understand blueprints
- General maintenance & upkeep of shop including cleaning trucks, sweeping, taking the garbage out, etc.
- Welding/ Fabricating experience on structural steel, ability to read and understand blueprints, own their own layout tools including tape measure, chip hammer and welding hood, Attitude
Nice to have:
- WABO certification
- No job is beneath them, must be willing to clean the shop, take out the garbage, etc in addition to welding.
- Shadow in the shop & hit the ground running
- Attendance and attitude are most important.
- Someone who has a go getter attitude and handles well in a high pressure situation
- Weld test: 1 inch flux core vertical and overhead test within 24 hours of submitting resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
178 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.