Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
This position reports to the Director of Construction. The Company’s initial primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Project Manager for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, including jobsite visit travel, depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcomes
1. Deliver Construction Excellence rated by 80% strong high performance project deliveries across the organization
2. 4 Rock star project Delivery Awards (by clients)
3. 4 VIP core client recommendations
4. 4 VIP co-worker core values appreciative inquiry stories
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Project Management KPIs
2. Project Process Management
4. Project Assignment
5. Client/Sub Relationships
1. Taking primary responsibility for project relationships, profitability, and cost controls for assigned projects including Production, Scheduling, Procurement, Monitoring, & Enhancement for construction projects assigned. Bring projects assigned to you in on time and on budget, and enhance relationships. Lead interface to include relationships with clients, subs, and co-workers on all assigned construction project activities.
2. Review all intended scopes and costing with ownership and the FCI team for any project prior to release/commencement and take primary responsibility for project related cost controls and ensure projects are started correctly via operations and field protocol.
3. Manage, schedule, and forecasting all subcontractors and FCI manpower for your particular projects in conjunction with your Superintendent on each job. Overseeing the scheduling of assigned projects and frequenting job sites under your management for quality, efficiency and safety control. Collaborate daily with your superintendent on the status of your project.
4. Oversee / check all monthly written billing projections, keeping approved vendor & owner change orders current with monthly billings, provide project status reports & project profit projections in conjunction with ownership and accounting.
5. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
6. Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
7. Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
8. Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
9. As a high level salaried position, the aforementioned duties are not intended to be an all-inclusive list, however represent the requisite leadership, drive, experience and skills required via any working hours as are necessary to meet Company objectives and goals for this position.
10. Long Term Career Goals: Strive to establish strategic career goals with EMPLOYER that lead to long-term Key man positioning. Target Goal = Senior Project Manager (tenure and experience TBD)
1. Experience in EOS Worldwide is preferred
2. 5 years' experience working in a Project Management role in a professional commercial construction environment
3. Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, the ability to maintain solid relationships
4. Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
5. Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
If you are interested in learning more and have what it takes to join our cutting edge cool team, we look forward to learning about you. Head to our career page and apply at http://fio-con.com/joinourteam. While you’re there, take a look at what our employees have to say about working with Fiorilli Construction, Inc.
109 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.