Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
The Company’s primary goal for your position is to put your skills to the challenge, mentor you in your internship goals, and help you grow your career goals while supporting our Pre-Construction, Business Management, or Operations department’s workflow for a variety of tasks, both large and small. Your position will enable you to manage a flow of responsibilities and learn everything that is cutting edge cool about the commercial construction industry.
Your summer internship will be spent developing specific skills within your department while being given increasingly greater challenges and responsibilities to help prepare you for your career in construction.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Department KPI’s
2. Departmental support
3. Client/Subcontractor relationships
1. Communicate status and outcome of assigned tasks with Department Staff and other team members
2. Communicates with subcontractors, vendors, architects, engineers, or owners as needed.
3. Coordinates, and provides information and documents to subcontracts
4. Responsible for all document creation and management
5. Department support
6. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
7. Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
8. Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
9. Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
10. Long Term Career Goals: Strive to establish strategic career goals with EMPLOYER that lead to long-term positioning with the Company. Target Goal = A Rock Star Construction Employee with Fiorilli Construction, Inc.
• Must currently be enrolled in a college program
• Bachelor of Construction Management program preferred
• Understanding or knowledge of the construction industry preferred
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, and organizational skills
• Microsoft Office Proficiency is required
• Cutting Edge Technical Savvy Skills are preferred
Fiorilli Construction offers cutting edge competitive compensation as well as a progressive benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more and believe you have what it takes to be an intern to our cutting edge cool team, we look forward to hearing your story. Head to our career page for more information on our Company at www.fio-con.com/joinourteam. While you’re there, take a look at what our employees have to say about working for Fiorilli Construction.
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.