Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
This is a TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY to join in fast track growth in a key new sales position. You will report to the Vice President of Preconstruction. The Primary Goal of your position is to generate new sales that result in repetitive Core Client Sales and build synergistic and authentic relationships (BSAR). This role will act as a key team member in the sales and business acquisition process including strategy, coordination and delivery of the Preconstruction (precon) phases of the project with extensive client contact and is responsible for the daily management, coordination and successful sales phase to achieve Company objectives with respect to securing quality business. This role will also act as team liaison between business development, estimating and operations with high degree of professionalism to be viewed by all parties as a collaborator, a positive influence and trusted resource for the entire team dynamics.
First Year Outcomes
1. Source and sell $5,000,000 worth of new business
2. Become ZOHO GURU Company wide for tracking potentials, opportunities, campaigns, and touches
3. Create 12 new core client opportunities for the Company
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• New Lanes Presence
• Lead and Manage (LMA) all trade show Event Presence
• Individual Sales Goals
• ZOHO GURU
• S & M Reporting/Forecasting
• S & M Process Management
1. Individual Business Development Goals: an individual annual Sales Goal of $5,000,000 in new and ‘feed’ sales in conjunction with Company and Individual Scorecard metrics.
2. You will be the primary driver for new potential sales by spearheading calls, outreach, and touches to set up and facilitate new sales opportunities.
3. Manage and curate lists of target client prospects for sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Help manage CRM and arrange calls and meetings with clients and new prospects.
5. Cultivate new & ongoing business prospects, in conjunction with the Vision and direction of the President and act as good ambassador/liaison on the behalf of the Company to develop quality relationships and interest in Fiorilli Construction. Lead interface to include focus on adding value to all relationships with clients, subs, and co-workers in all activities.
6. Act as the key interface in sales efforts and with associated precon related activities. This entails acting as the primary coordinator of opportunities as they come on line. Primary precon point of contact between Fiorilli Construction and Clients for all Business Development efforts, broaden Company customer base, and assist in securing new construction project endeavors, ensure overall Company profitability, full support to Company and co-worker’s goals & success, maintain the best interests of the Company as ‘priority one’ in all activities, promote the growth and development of Client relationships.
7. Attend all required Client meetings and ceremonial events as well as maintaining regular contact to ensure their satisfaction with specific project progress and results.
8. Assist the Company in developing strategy, vision and business planning process.
9. Regularly participate in strategic presentations to secure new opportunities for Fiorilli Construction.
10. Attend and participate in business meetings, industry events and conferences to network and promote the Company in markets we serve.
11. Maintain and follow up on all proposals, bids and leads.
12. Support Business Development in the maintenance of customer relationships and in support of specific project pursuits. Offer technical expertise and advice during the entire timeline from lead, to prospect, to pursuit.
1. Experience in EOS Worldwide preferred
2. 3-5 years’ sales experience
3. 2-3 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction, architectural, engineering, or real estate environment preferred
4. Strong leadership capabilities, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
5. Strong attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
6. Cutting edge technical savvy computer skills are preferred
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
If you are interested in learning more and have what it takes to join our cutting edge cool team, we look forward to learning about you. Head to our career page and apply at http://fio-con.com/joinourteam. While you’re there, take a look at what our employees have to say about working with Fiorilli Construction, Inc.
99 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.