Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of TutorPerini (ranking 10th in the 2018 ENR 400 contractors list), is looking to staff upcoming projects for the US Department of Defense or the US Department of State in overseas locations. To that effect, PMSI is taking resumes from qualified Senior Project Managers.
Requirements are as listed below:
• Administer all aspects of Prime Contract including procurement, subcontract administration, scheduling and closeout.
• Oversee and Direct project superintendents, QC staff, engineers and administration.
• B.S. degree from a US University in Engineering.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience of project management on large scale projects.
• A minimum of five years’ construction experience with the US Department of Defense or US Department of State.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience overseas.
• Experience in Design-Build Contracting
• Current clearance or ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.