Assembler/ General Laborer $12/hr with LOTS of OT! (6404022)
Posted by: Aerotek on July 12, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21202
Hope you've been well, I am reaching out to see if you or anyone you know would be open to a warehouse production opportunity paying $12/hr.
I can be reached by email, text (424) 334-1495 or call (424)531-6087.
Job Title: General Production Worker
Location: Sparrows Point, MD 21219
Schedule: 7:00 AM to 5:30PM Will work 10 hour days with a lot of overtime. Mandatory Saturdays right now.
- Unload large racks off trucks
- Use basic hand tools and power tools, such as drills, hammers, wrenches, etc.
- Will work with a small team to assemble racks and pods in warehouse
- Work safely and efficiently
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Brand new Amazon facility in Sparrows Point. They are not open yet but will open in September.
- Everything is indoors and clean. 880,000 square foot facility.
- Must wear steel toed boots and long pants. Will be sent away if they don't have both.
- They will be giving additional PPE while there, including hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses and safety gloves.
- Work in teams of 4-8 per teams.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Be at work on time every day. Reliable, willing to learn.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
129 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.