[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 494634
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-07-08 11:01:35
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Carpenter-Tampa, Brooksville, & Wildwood, FL
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
The Carpenter is responsible for constructing or assembling concrete forming systems, according to blueprints and specifications, for forming concrete structures.
Reports To: Construction Foreman
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures, scaffolding and framework using hand and power tools
• Interprets blueprints, sketches, or building plans in preparation of layout to determine dimensions and type of material required
• Must have proper knowledge on using and maintaining any type of power equipment required to fulfill job description
• Understand and comply with all Company Safety policies and procedures, such as making certain that proper safety scaffolding and other equipment is in place while performing job duties
• Secure and put away all tools, equipment, and materials at the end of each work day
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in bridge work
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• A minimum of 3 years of assembly/disassembly of heavy form systems
• Knowledge in the use of concrete pumps, concrete placement/finishing, rebar installation a plus
• Prior rigging knowledge is a plus
• Experience with leveling tools such as laser levels and transits
• Must have proper knowledge of using and maintaining any type of power equipment required to fulfill job description and possess the appropriate tools of the trade
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
52 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.