Posted by: Aerotek on July 12, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Terre Haute
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47809
A prominent construction company in Terre Haute has an immediate need for a Lead Carpenter. This individual will work on multi-family, mixed-use projects that could last up to 1.5+ years.
- Rough and finished skilled carpentry work, including cabinetry.
- This person will work with specifications, drawings, and instructions to design, build, remodel, retrofit, maintain, and repair various types of facilities and structures.
- This includes inspecting completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements, and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations
- Inspect related work by contractors; estimate cost, time and materials for carpentry projects.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience working as a residential or commercial carpenter
- Ability to read blueprints
- Positive attitude; initiative; team player
Standard Work Week:
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Occasional OT
- Ability for growth within the company
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.