Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Lowndes County
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Builds, positions, and dismantles wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel and sewer supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or company standards.
* Transport tubular scaffold to the site and erect the scaffold to the dimensions required
* Hammer material to each locking section
* Hoist scaffold board to the top section to be used as a working platform and level all sections
* Cut plywood to fit and nail to platform area
* Secure scaffold to the structure
* Erects scaffolding for buildings and other structures and installs ladders, handrails,
* walkways, platforms, and gangways
* May rig materials
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* General knowledge of OSHA, site, and JEMCI requirements
* Knowledge of standards for acceptable scaffold erection
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: US$21.00 - US$23.00 per hour
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.