Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6029183849
Drilling for environmental, geotechnical, mining and
Drilling Environmental and geotechnical borings and installs all types of wells and instrumentation for site characterizationstudies, installation of remediation systems, geotechnical investigations and for construction site dewatering. It
has also completed hundreds of in-situ injection remediation projects.
• Drives medium duty trucks to various job sites as directed by supervisor
• Loads appropriate drilling sampling and well installation tools and supplies onto trucks or drill rigs as
directed by supervisor
• Performs preventative maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisors and prepares documentation
• Performs miscellaneous maintenance duties in field or shop as directed by supervisors
• Mechanical ability to do minor repairs
• Conduct pre-trip inspection
• Set up control zone
• Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, and transporting materials using ergonomically correct
• Ability to fill in for driller when qualified
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Have a valid drivers license- CDL A preferred
24 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.