Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Electrical Construction Company currently seeking qualified operators for mini-excavators. Minimum 2 years’ experience required, $20-$25/hr. based on experience and performance, $150/day per diem. Barstow, West Texas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Routine inspection, and monthly maintenance of machinery
- oil changes / oil filters etc.
2. Recognize and communicate to Foreman any machinery problems or repairs that might need to be made
3. Responsible for being part of the “Mentor Program” and become a Mentor to new employees if delegated by the Foreman or Superintendent
4. Follow company and OSHA safety procedures
5. Attends daily safety meetings that discuss important topics relating to the work site, weather and target safety
6. Electrical experience a plus
7. Must be willing to help electricians if required
8. Be able to operate the following machines:
- Skid Steer
- Mini Excavator
- Track Hoe
- Fork lift
1. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
2. Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment.
3. Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
4. Must be able to reach over-head.
5. Must be able to climb into and out of equipment cab safely
6. Infrequent light physical effort required.
7. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is regularly performed outdoor or other elements where temperatures can exceed extreme conditions.
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.