Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Mechanical Coordinator position in Juliette, GA!
Sirius Technical Services is currently seeking candidates for a contract Mechanical Coordinator position in Juliette, Georgia. This project is expected to last through March of 2019.
1) Abide by all safety rules and help establish and maintain a culture focused on safety.
2) Inspection of construction installations for compliance to drawings and specifications.
3) Assist in the planning and scheduling of construction activities to ensure completion within schedule and budget requirements.
4) Ensure that the quality requirements of the applicable plans, specifications and standards are met.
5) Facilitate the work done under lump sum contracts and assist the discipline lead in administration of the contract.
6) Identify installation problems, assist in developing solutions, and ensure corrective actions are taken by the craft, contractor or vendor in accordance with an approved plan.
7) Interface with coordinators on project team to construction activities.
8) Attend meetings as required (pre-bid, pre-mobilization, contractor orientation, JSBís, project status).
4 year degree or 10 years of experience required.
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.