Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Diamond Peak Recruiting is seeking a Resident Engineer for a direct-hire position in Elgin, IL.
Resident Engineers are team-focused individuals who thrive on working on challenging projects in our growing Phase III department.
Ideally candidate will have 5-10 years of experience.
• Resident Engineering on IDOT, Illinois Tollway (ISTHA), City of Chicago, municipal, and county projects
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with clients and contractors by leading weekly meetings and distributing regular progress reports
• Identify potential project issues that may impact schedule/budget and work with all interested parties to remedy the situation
• Prepare project documentation according to IDOT (or client specific) requirements
• Pay Estimate and Change Order preparation
Desired Skills and Experience
• IDOT, ISTHA, and/or City of Chicago (CDOT/CDWM) project experience preferred but not required
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois or an Engineer-In-Training with intent to achieve State of Illinois Professional Engineer License
• IDOT Documentation and ICORS Certification preferred
• Ideal candidate would possess some experience in Phase II Design
• AutoCAD and/or Microstation ability preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
103 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.