Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Currently seeking a Civil Superintendent to travel across the nation working on current and upcoming projects.
What you'll do:
• Provide general oversight and direction for the performance of site work.
• Meeting the contractual and quality standards as well as the established schedule and budgets.
• Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting.
• Ensure subcontractors work and site conditions are congruent with plans, specifications and contracts.
What you need to do the job:
• 3+ years of Superintendent experience and 5+ years working in site development
• Broad combined range of experience across clearing, grading, erosion control and utilities
• Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, contractual requirements.
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.