Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19438
The Equipment Mechanic shall inspect, perform maintenance and repair equipment per the manufacturers’ specifications. Additionally, must assure that all equipment is in safe operating condition and that all tags/markings required by our Safety Program are in place.
• Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values”.
• Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics”.
• Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
• Performs routine oil changes on equipment such as telehandlers, skid-steers, small generators, and Matrix owned site trucks.
• Maintenance of company owned site fleet vehicles to include tire changes, replacing defective, damaged and wear components.
• Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools.
• Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
• May repair, adjust, and maintain machinery.
• Identify safety hazards and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
• Perform other responsibilities as required or assigned.
• 5+ years’ related experience in auto and diesel mechanics and maintenance.
• Valid CDL Class B Driver’s license preferred.
• An acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), per the company’s established requirements in order to be eligible to operate a vehicle on company business.
• Ability to pass DOT Drug Test.
• Ability to do light welding is a plus.
• Working knowledge of construction equipment, including previous maintenance experience.
• A general knowledge of basic hand tools and specialty tools.
• ASE certification would be an asset.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
27 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.