Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Our client is currently looking for an Architect with 5(+) years of experience who has good communication skills (English required), and is a detailed orientated person with an active license. The Architect will be over both Project 1 and 2. Looking for candidates in the Chicago area since the project will be located in Naperville, IL.
Architect: Project 1, Scope:
Is a small 1-story security facility.
• This is a commercial-industrial facility with an expected occupancy of about 5 to 15 people.
Work and responsibilities includes:
• Architect will be preparing concept and detailed architect design drawings (plan layouts, elevations, sections, details) and update to an existing specification.
• We have a past similar project for documents as a starting point to be revised to create the new facility.
• The Architect will coordination of multi-discipline input and vendor input.
• Experience with AutoCAD is (preferred).
• Experience with Revit is (required).
• Nuclear QA is (not required).
• We will train and work will be performed under Kinectrics procedures for guidance.
Architect: Project 2, Scope:
Is a 1-story facility that we will do renovations an existing warehouse for a new purpose.
• The Architect’s work and responsibilities similar to develop conceptual and bid documents, noting a 3-D Revit model is a primary deliverable for this project.
Pay rate: $80 to $90/hr.
Per Diem: Not available (however we can always request, but looking for locals).
Duration: Start in August and lasting for 4 months (December)
Other: Work will include up to 2 site trips for review meetings with the client.
Location: Work will be performed in our Naperville, IL office.
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.