Construction Laborer - $13/hour - Long term CAREER OPPORTUNITY (6453861)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 11, 2018 at 10:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85003
Pipeline Construction Laborer
Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm (6:00am - 2:30 seasonally)
*May work overtime as dictated by workload
Entry level position for an AWESOME company that is looking for candidates who want to grow with the company and have a career in the natural gas industry! Six month training program that leads to CAREER OPPORTUNITY located in the central and east Phoenix metro areas. Generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k upon permanent hire!
The Construction Laborer performs general labor as needed as a member of a crew to install and maintain natural gas pipeline facilities.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous construction related experience
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be acclimated to working in adverse outdoor weather conditions
- Regular and predictable attendance is a condition of employment and is an essential function of the job
- Must have mechanical and physical aptitude, as required, to perform assigned duties associated with the position
- Perform duties in a manner that is in compliance with company, local, state and federal regulations, safety and emergency practices and procedures
- Meet and maintain acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work as required
- Foreman or leadership experience is a plus
- CDL is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general labor related to installation, maintenance and of natural gas facilities
- Use and maintain protective safety equipment (PPE's)
- Excavate and backfill trenches with hand tools
- Operate pneumatic/hydraulic equipment including but not limited to jackhammer, clay spade, whacker and air tamp as required
- Operate excavation equipment based on experience and training
- Operate water truck based on experience and training
- Operate small dump truck based on experience and training
- As a crew member clean and maintain assigned vehicles, equipment, and tools as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned with appropriate training
PAY RANGE: Starts off at $13/hour
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
87 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.