Field Coordinator (320126)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on October 17, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 79101
The Field Support Coordinator works in the field (on site) to support the client's Construction department with document control, performance of end-to-end inventory management, and other general administrative responsibilities. This individual typically arrives on site up to one month in advance of first component deliveries and will stay through final turbine commissioning in support of project closure activities. The Field Support Coordinator will follow defined processes and procedures with respect to safety, documentation, and inventory with strong focus on ensuring system and process compliance.
The ideal candidate will have inventory procurement, inventory management and document control experience in a construction environment, preferably with SAP software or ERP experience. Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices and wind experience is a plus. This role is ideal for a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Collects construction and site documentation for assigned projects and/or sites, assembles job books for each turbine on site. Processes, enters and scans documentation including but not limited to: transport, installation, commissioning, and QA/QC forms for reporting requirements with a strict daily deadline.
- Controls end-to-end inventory movement transactions in SAP including receiving site containers, NCR components entering consumption, cycle counts, reconciliations, and coordinating container returns according to defined processes and procedures may be involved in physical loading and unloading of trucks.
- Records and tracks all non-conformity reports (NCRs) in SAP for the project and ensures inventory is consumed and labor hours are recorded to NCRs appropriately.
- Updates site progress software to ensure accurate scheduling and financial milestones are reached.
- Input serial/commissioning data obtained from site technicians in SAP for the project.
- With understanding of how field support activities fit into the financial aspects of a project, completes transactions in a timely and accurate manner, registers hours worked daily, and follows newly defined or existing processes and procedures that result from financial analysis performed by others.
- Performs administrative tasks including, but not limited to, both physical and SAP system set up for new sites. For example, set up new vendors and order fixtures, containers and supplies.
- Orients technicians to required processes and procedures
- Interfaces primarily with Construction Managers, Lead Technicians, and safety personnel on site
- Ensures availability via various communication tools both in person (live and phone) and digital (email, Skype for Business, smartphone apps).
- Travel up to 100%. Will receive assignment to a specific site for 6 weeks to 6 months or longer duration.
Education, Training and Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years of experience representing a combination of administrative support and warehouse experience
- Must have strong computer skills, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and ERP solution experience (SAP preferred with Project solution) - minimum of 1 year
- Industry experience in wind and/or construction preferable
- Must have the ability to lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read, comprehend and write in English
- Ability to bend, climb, kneel, and maintain repetitive motion of hands, arms and legs.
- Tolerance of unique working environment and conditions including but not limited to wide temperature variance.
Pre-employment testing will include:
PER DIEM AND MOBILIZATION is available for qualified applicants.
EOE - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities - BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
522 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.