Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Our customer is the industry leading manufacturer of concrete pumping equipment. They have an immediate need for 3 Boom Inspectors for their field service department. This is for the Eastern, Central and Southeast regions of US, candidate can be based from NE to SE. This position requires travel to customer sites. This is a full time salaried position with full benefits. Work Truck provided.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform welding repairs on structural members that include booms, outriggers, pedestals and all supporting structures,
• Maintain a clean safe work area
• Supply photo documentation of discontinuity before and after repair and submit along with any other relevant documentation
• Perform a complete and thorough boom inspection
• Use dye-penetrate or mag-particle test as needed
• Check all bearings, bushings, pins, gear lash and bearing tipping to make sure they are all within tolerance
• Make travel arrangements as required.
• Order repair parts and materials as needed.
• Provide technical assistance as needed.
• Complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely manner
Standing, bending, stretching, kneeling while doing inspections and repairs.
• Perform stationary work 5% of the time using a computer and other applicable office equipment
• Travel and perform inspection/repairs 95% of the time in all climates and weather conditions.
• Degree in welding, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Must have knowledge in International weld symbols
• Qualified to Company inspector standards
• Qualified to Company certified welder standards
• Must be capable of passing Jaeger Eye examination, annually
• Possess a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office products, SAP, and online applications
For immediate consideration call Mike at 763-561-1061, email resume to email@example.com
24 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.