Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: 800 2nd NE, St., St. Petersburg
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33701
Summary -- The Carpenter Foreman works hands on and supervises the daily work activities for labor and equipment directly under his/her control in a safe, productive and professional manner.
• Supervise work activities of construction crew members in their day to day activities
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s Safety Policies and Procedures
• Ensure crews have tools, materials, and instruction to complete tasks
• Preplan schedule, manpower, and equipment needs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with the Project Management Team
• Coordinate material and labor needs with Project Superintendent
• Coordinate work activities with owner’s staff and subcontractors
• Report quantities to management staff
• Understand and meet production rates to meet schedule and budget requirements
• Understand and utilize the Contract Drawings and Specifications
Essential Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 7 year’s experience as a journeyman and 2 years’ experience as a Foreman on Bridge & Heavy Highway construction projects
• Proven track record working safely
• Layout ability with the use of auto levels, lasers, and other survey equipment
• Knowledge of construction planning and scheduling
• Ability to calculate quantities for materials and supplies
• Ability to effectively supervise small to midsized groups
• Ability to supervise rigging and signaling cranes
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents, plans and specifications
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• Ability to travel
• Clean driver’s record
• Preferred Certifications & Training
o First Aid / CPR
o OSHA 10 and/or 30 hour training
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
I + Icon Southeast is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, gender, genetics, creed, veterans' status or sexual orientation.
156 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.