Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 01702
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Proposal Schedule
• Establish construction proposal schedules utilizing plans and specifications. Schedules will utilize work breakdown structures as described in the Request for Proposal.
• Participate with proposal team including estimating, operations, and subcontractors throughout proposal period building the design and construction schedule to a finished product.
• Provide bid team with final proposal schedule.
Project Execution Schedules
• Upon contract award, modify proposal schedules incorporating contract requirements initiating the development of a contract baseline schedule.
• Review and collaborate with project personnel, subcontractors and Owner to develop a preconstruction baseline schedule including cost and resource loading.
• Provide operations department with monthly schedule updates as required by the contract. Develop time impact schedules supporting time extensions for modifications and REA’s
• Provide project team with support in cases of contract disputes related to time.
Background and Qualifications
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in construction and scheduling working as a field engineer, field scheduler or superintendent.
• Moderate to advanced skill level in Primavera P-6 software.
• Strong communications skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance
• A Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Position based in Framingham, MA.
• Will train the potential candidate
17 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.