Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77583
Hydro-Vacuum Truck Operator
• Current Class A or B commercial vehicle driver license with air brakes and tanker endorsements.
• Responsible for driving Hydro-Vacuum trucks to and from job sites
• Must be able to operate a manual transmission and float gears.
• Responsible for operating vacuum and hydro excavation trucks throughout the course of a job.
• Responsible for following company policies
• Responsible for attending Safety meetings
• Responsible for safe operation of truck and equipment
• Responsible for Safety of crew, customer and general public at all job sites
• Responsible for providing excellent customer care
• Responsible for reporting any Safety issues to supervisors immediately
• Responsible for following instructions of supervisors
• On call 24/7
• Responsible for using a spotter whenever truck is in reverse or moving forward in tight areas
• Responsible for using wheel chocks on all jobs
• Responsible for whip checks on all hoses
Hydro-Vacuum Truck Operator - Rosharon, Texas
$20-24 Depending on Experience – Performance based increases
Offer Is subject to successfully passing all pre-employment contingencies, to include Motor Vehicle Report, Drug Screen, and Physical
Day Shift - 50-55 hours a week
40% TRAVEL- with $100 per diem
TWIC CARD is a plus
75 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.