Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
NES Global Talent is looking for a Safety Field Officer for a Combined Cycle Power Plant build in teh New York area. This position is a contract role for about 7 months. The role is 80% in the field and will encompass the following responsibilities. Candidates who would like to be considered must meet the requirements below. If qualified, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitor employees and subcontractors out in the field
- complete proper EHS documentation
- Reports back to the HSE Site Manager / Client
- Spends 80% of the job in the field
- Must have 5-8 years of Safety experience out in the field on Power Plant projects
- Must have worked on at least one combined cycle project
- Must have OSHA training
- Must be ok with heights and confined spaces
- Documented certification in Confined Space training is a plus
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.