Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Please apply directly to The Middlesex Corporation (Link Below)
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Under general supervision, performs welding projects as needed ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Reports To: Shop Foreman
Status: Full Time, Hourly/Non-Exempt
• Weld structural members with consistent quality and safe work practices by understanding and following layouts, blueprints and work orders
• Identify different types and preparation of materials used in structural welding
• Understand proper care in handling materials
• Identify and use various types of welding tools, wire, and machines
• Troubleshoot by understanding blueprints, identify issues, and taking corrective actions
• Perform initial QA/QC checks on finished work to ensure conformance with specifications
• Keep a clean and organized shop
• Maintain stock and re-order levels
• Minimum of 3 years of experience structural welding
• Proficient in the use of cutting torch, plasma arc, and cutting machines
• Prior experience working off lifts or staging
• Prior rigging experience is a plus
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal skills, dedicated and hardworking
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
96 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.