HIRING ASAP- ENTRY LEVEL Customer Service Field Work Ambassador (6488709)
Posted by: Aerotek on September 15, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84133
TEXT 424-531-6095 OR CALL 424-531-6095
Location: All over downtown Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: Long-term contract
Schedule: 5 consecutive days/week, including 1 weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday). Two schedule options: 7 AM - 4PM OR 11 AM - 8 PM.
- Picking up abandoned scooters off the Memphis sidewalks and redistributing them several blocks inland for new riders to enjoy
- Locating, lifting, and organizing the scooters throughout the city
- Communicating and updating the team on the location and condition of the scooters
- Directing riders off the sidewalks and into bike lanes
- Stressing the importance of wearing a helmet and riding the scooter properly
- Encourage riders to be safe while riding: watch for cars and pedestrians
- Be a Promoter!
- Have Fun and inform people on the do's and don't of riding a scooter!
Work Environment: Must be comfortable working independently, 100% outdoors, on your feet all day.
No previous experience required. No drug test, no background check. All we ask is that you are reliable, willing to work 40 hours/week, one day on the weekend, and have a friendly personality!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.