[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 501951
Posted By: Geotemps, Inc.
Posted On: 2018-09-23 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Heavy Equipment] Heavy Equipment Operators Needed in Nevada
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 89434
Geotemps, Inc. is looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator who will be responsible for operating haul trucks, dozers, graders, and other equipment to assist a mining related construction company in Northern Nevada. Selected candidate would also assist in other areas of the aggregate production/exploration facility including maintenance and labor duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safe and efficient operate haul trucks (777 and 740), water trucks, loaders (992), dozers (D10), graders, and excavators to meet production targets.
• Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities.
• Maintains heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns.
• Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Attention to detail in a fast paced, high production industry; and the ability to adapt quickly in a changing work environment.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid outside weather conditions; and extreme cold and/or heat.
• Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and, as needed: respirator, rubber steel-toed boots, gloves, fall protection, protective clothing, goggles, face shield and other protective equipment as required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move anywhere up to 75 lbs.
• The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to push, grab, handle, or feel.
• 2+ years of experience in Heavy Mobile Equipment Operation in a surface mining environment.
• Knowledge of safe & productive operation of Cat, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
• MSHA certification is required.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check, MVR and pre-employment drug screen.
• Ability to be a team leader in all safety aspects of the position.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
237 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.