Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: New Hampshire
Country: United States
We are looking for an OSP Project Manager in the Albuquerque area.
This position manages the design, estimating, planning, implementation, contract vendor solicitations as well as act as outside plant representation to customers for the company. Individual is also responsible for management of all aspects of the OSP function for determined projects insuring that all tasks are completed and reported as committed.
Must have a Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the OSP process including:
• OSP construction
• Site preparation and permitting
• OSP testing and acceptance standards
• Google Earth and various fiber mapping platforms
• High level of Telecommunication Products and Services knowledge as it relates to OSP.
• Experience with project management databases and tracking systems
• 3 Years Project Management Experience preferred
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.