Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
$32.19 - $39.23/hr commensurate with experience (State & NCCER Certs) NO PER DIEM
Must be Ca. State certified Journeyman Electrician, have the working knowledge to
* Read and interpret electrical schematics
* Read and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic and control.
* Ability to diagnose and repair equipment correctly and in timely manner.
* Have working knowledge of 480/4160V Motors and Controls.
* Experience with AC/DC drives.
* Read and interpret Hydraulic schematics
* Experience with Instrumentation-calibrations and troubleshooting for level/pressure/flow control
* Experience in troubleshooting, repairing, assembling control valves.
* Work a flexible work schedule with occasional overtime.
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* MUST BE A CERTIFIED CALIFORNIA ELECTRICIAN
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
107 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.